Cost of Hire For Our Boutique Boats
Holiday bookings usually start on a Monday for 7 nights or more. If you require any other lengths of stay, either shorter or longer, please contact Cafwin Cruises to discuss your holiday needs and we do our best to assist you and come to an agreement on price. Arthur Owl’s pricing starts out from only £875 for one full week; this is inclusive of everything you need to have an amazing time drifting along watching the world go by.
We also include the following, so you you can get on the boat and start your holiday straight away:
- Boat Hire with extensive training provided
- One tank of fuel – should last you an entire week’s holiday
- Parking for 2 cars at Droitwich Spa Marina
- Bedding – there are companies out there that charge to provide bedding!
- Towels – for you and the dogs
- Up to 2 average sized dogs – extra cleaning/breakages charge refundable at the end of your holiday
- Up to 4 people (no extra charges per person)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Route plans already made out for you to follow and route map provided – no need to buy one
- Pump Out Service or tokens for the 2-week holiday takers
- Canal & Riverboat licence for all canals and rivers except the River Avon
- Breakdown Cover. See Terms & Conditions
- Basic sundries such as salt/pepper/spices etc.
- Tea & Coffee starter pack
- Eco Cleaning materials
- Eco Toiletries: loo roll, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion
- Complimentary dressing gown to borrow and spa slippers to keep
- Life vests
- Wet weather ponchos (for 2 people)
- And some little extras that we’ll leave as a surprise.
*At the time of writing, the cost of a week’s licence for use on the River Avon is £50.00.
- March £875
- April £,1250
- May £1,350
- June £1,450
- July £1,500
- August £1,500
- September £1,450
- October £980
- November £850
- December £850
- Christmas Week £899
- New Year Week £899