Cost of Hire For Our Boutique Boats
Clearly we are presently closed due to COVID-19 (please see our separate page of information on this subject). However, if you would like to make a booking for later in the year, or next year, we would be very happy to hold it for you, with no deposit requested until we all understand better the way ahead.
Holiday bookings usually start on a Monday for 7 nights or more. Due to our COVID-19 plans and our new regime of allowing a week’s gap between bookings on Arthur Owl to ensure the safety of our guests and cleaning team, we are also offering longer holidays for less money. Book one week and get a second week at half price. Book two weeks at full price and get a third week for free. If you require any other lengths of stay, either shorter or longer, please contact Cafwin Cruises to discuss your holiday needs and we will come to an agreement on price. Arthur Owl’s pricing starts out from only £800 for one full week, this is inclusive of everything you need to have an amazing time drifting along watching the world go by.
We also include the following, so you you can get on the boat and start your holiday straight away:
- Boat Hire
- One tank of fuel – should last you an entire week’s holiday
- Parking for 2 cars at Droitwich Spa Marina
- Bedding – there are companies out there that charge to provide bedding!
- Towels – for you and the dogs
- Up to 2 average sized dogs – extra cleaning/breakages charge refundable at the end of your holiday
- Up to 4 people (no extra charges per person)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Route plans already made out for you to follow and route map provided – no need to buy one
- Pump Out Service or tokens for the 2-week holiday takers
- Canal & Riverboat licence for all canals and rivers except the River Avon
- Breakdown Cover. See Terms & Conditions
- Basic sundries such as salt/pepper/spices etc.
- Tea & Coffee starter pack
- Cleaning materials
- Toiletries: loo roll, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion
- Complimentary dressing gown to borrow and spa slippers to keep
- Life vests
- Wet weather ponchos (for 2 people)
- And some little extras that we’ll leave as a surprise.
*At the time of writing, the cost of a week’s licence for use on the River Avon is £50.00.
- January £800
- February £850
- March £980
- April £,1250
- May £1,350
- June £1,450
- July £1,500
- August £1,500
- September £1,450
- October £980
- November £850
- December £850
- Christmas Week £1,250
- New Year Week £1,250